Stills taken from my animation..





Unfortunately, i wasn't able to upload my animation due to a technical error so instead i've added some still's to give you a brief idea as to what was involved. I had so many issues with the camera equipment which slowed my working progress down a hell of a lot so it took a huge wedge out of the precious time i had whilst creating it. Personally, i felt like i did work really hard creating the animation and was pleased with my final outcome seen as it has only been my second animation project at college. Obviosuly i wish i'd spent more time on the research side of the project but making the actual animation took up every spare bit of time i had with also having to prepare each element and draw them so carefully but I have learnt from my mistakes and will take this into account when i undergo my final major project.

No comments:

Post a Comment