My Business Card design




Here are two designs which i came up with for my business card. I wanted to create something a little bit different by having a fold in it which when opened shows a continuation of the image on the front of the card. For example, mine shows the lady sleeping along the front with only a hint of the monster until you open it up and see the rest of it. This is a still image taken from my recent animation for my negotiated project and personally i think i prefer the bottom design. For now, i only have one example of each as will probably most definitely end up improving which ever one i choose. A place called Logoprint (see industry contacts list for details) printed them for me after i'd shown them these two mock up designs which i simply put together in Photoshop and sent them on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment